This Sprint Booster is designed for use with the Porsche 911 (All Engines).
Have you ever noticed a delay between putting your foot down and your car responding? Most modern cars are 'drive-by-wire' and react slowly when you depress your throttle pedal, it is almost like the car is having to think about the instruction you are giving it. But with a Sprint Booster, the signal between the accelerator pedal and opening the throttle body is much reduced making your car's throttle respond faster to your foot for when you need instant power.
It is a device that improves acceleration by continuously measuring and converting the digital signal provided by the ETC's potentiometer, and provides the ECM with a new and altered signal. The design of the Sprint Booster allows for its easy installation, without the need to cut any wires (plug n' play) or intervene in the automobile's electronics (it does not affect other systems such as electronic injection, ABS, etc either). The device can also be removed just as quickly as it is installed, so you can remove it for any warranty work.
Each mode (SPORT - RACE) comes with 9 steps-program so the driver can choose the one that suits his driving style. Each program adjusts the response by 3-6% so it can be fully adjustable and customized by each driver.
• Off mode: Sprint Booster is deactivated and the response of the car has the factory settings. (The LED of the Selector switch is OFF.)
• Sport mode: Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 30%. (The LED of the selector switch in Sport mode is Green.)
• Race mode: Sprint Booster provides improved response up to 60%. (The LED of the selector switch in Race mode is Red.)
• Pedal lock mode: provides extra security / protection against unauthorized vehicle use. The driver can deactivate the acceleration ability of the vehicle when it's stationary through a 3 digit PIN. When Pedal lock is enabled the acceleration gets disabled and the vehicle stays on idle until you enter the correct PIN.
• Valet mode: limits the acceleration of the vehicle by 55 % - 65% - 75% (comes in 3 selectable levels). It is activated/deactivated through a 3-digit PIN. By limiting the acceleration there will be a significant reduce in vehicle's performance (Power and Torque).
• Compact size: allows the driver to place the selector switch anywhere on the dashboard with the use of the double sided tape.
• Lasting Memory: Sprint Booster also offers the option to the driver to completely remove the switch from the device. In this case, the device will work with the last settings stored in memory. For example, if the driver disconnects the selector switch while in SPORT-5 (SPORT mode- Acceleration program 5), the device will keep as default the program SPORT-5.
• Quick and Simple: Installs in Minutes and Instant Plug-n-Play Performance.