As a small business with an outstanding reputation to look after, we realise you may have queries that may need answering before placing an order. We have put together some of the most commonly asked questions below in our new FAQ, but if you still need assistance, please reach out to our team using the links below.
Who's behind RTECSHOP.com?
- RTECSHOP.com is the official online store for R-Tec Auto Design, the ultimate car-customisation store based in St Albans, Hertfordshire (UK). Orders are processed and prepared from R-Tec Auto Design (for example mounting and balancing tyres) and checked over by our team before dispatch.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Items in stock are delivered within 1-3 working days. Some parts, like cat-back exhaust systems, we have to order from the factory, so our team will contact you with a delivery estimate as soon as we can. Similarly, some wheels, for example OZ Racing, are special-order from Italy, so our team will reach out quickly to let you know the ETA.
Our team are available 6 days a week to check ETAs for any product on our website before you order.
Can I have my parts fitted? Can you fit my parts?
- We can only fit parts that we supply. We cannot fit parts that we have not supplied. The only exception is if you are purchasing tyres, we can install them onto your own supplied wheels, for example, winter/summer wheel changovers.
Can I visit the store?
- Yes! Our showroom and workshop is open 6 days a week, from Monday to Saturday. Find our opening hours and directions here
What can I buy from R-Tec Auto Design?
- Established in 2001, R-Tec Auto Design supplies wheels, tyres, suspension lowering kits, brake upgrades, body kits, accessories, engine enhancements, exhaust systems as well as workshop services such as 4-wheel laser geometery alignment, engine carbon cleaning, wheel balancing, wrapping, tinting and more. Click here to find our full range of services
Can I change/cancel my order?
- We strongly encourage our customers to check their items before and after placing the order to ensure compatibility. If the part has been specially ordered, it is non-cancellable and non-returnable. If you order something by mistake, you must contact our team as soon as possible.
Do you deliver to my address?
- At this time we can only deliver to UK Mainland addresses. Please see terms and conditions if you live outside mainland or in the highland territory.