As a small business with an outstanding reputation to look after, we realise you may have queries that may need answering before placing an order. We have put together some of the most commonly asked questions below in our new FAQ, but if you still need assistance, please reach out to our team using the links below.
Who's behind RTECSHOP.co.uk?
- RTECSHOP.co.uk is the ultimate car-customisation store based in St Albans, Hertfordshire (UK). Our team are experts with a long professional history in car parts that dates back more than 50 combined years. Orders are processed and prepared (for example mounting and balancing tyres) and checked over by our team before dispatch.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Items in stock are delivered within 1-3 working days. Some parts, like cat-back exhaust systems, we have to order from the factory, so our team will contact you with a delivery estimate as soon as we can. Similarly, some wheels, for example, OZ Racing, are special-order from Italy, so our team will reach out quickly to let you know the ETA.
Our team can answer queries from the enquiry forms by email or phone, for example, to check ETAs for any product on our website before you order.
Can I have my parts fitted? Can you fit my parts?
- We can only fit parts that we supply. We cannot fit parts that we have not provided. The only exception is if you purchase tyres, we can install them onto your supplied wheels, for example, winter/summer wheel changeovers.
Can I visit the store?
- RTECSHOP.co.uk is online only.
What can I buy from RTECSHOP.co.uk?
- RTECSHOP.co.uk supplies wheels, tyres, suspension lowering kits, brake upgrades, body kits, accessories, engine enhancements, exhaust systems and other accessories.
Can I change/cancel my order?
- We strongly encourage our customers to check their items before and after placing the order to ensure compatibility. If the part has been specially ordered, it is non-cancellable and non-returnable. If you order something by mistake, you must contact our team as soon as possible.
Do you deliver to my address?
- At this time we can only deliver to UK Mainland addresses. Please see the terms and conditions if you live outside the mainland or in the highland territory.