Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs for Mercedes A-Class (W169) (09.04 - 06.12)Suitable for (engine/variant): A150, A160, A170, A180, A200, 09.04 - 06.12-Lowering amount:Front: 30 mmRear: 25 mmAxle load front: 890kgAxle load rear: 900kgImportant: Please scroll down and check product notes
PRO-KIT | Performance Springs
#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!
- World‘s leading Performance Suspension Spring System
- Engineered and tested to work perfectly with stock dampers
- First step towards a complete sport suspension system
- Lower center of gravity
- Lowering = Traction + Attraction
- Progressive spring design
- Performance handling
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the ideal solution for your vehicle. Our proven spring system maximizes the handling of your vehicle and provides a sporty look.
The Pro-Kit lowers the centre of gravity of your vehicle and reduces the rebound when accelerating, reduces the tendency of the body to curl when cornering and immerses when braking.
The Eibach Pro-Kit in combination with suitable wheels and tires is the guarantee of success for optimal performance. The Pro-Kit also reduces the unnecessary distance between the tires and the wheel arch and gives your vehicle a sporty look.
Eibach Pro-Kits are designed without sacrificing safety or driving quality.IMPORTANT: Eibach factory notes:- The spring plates installed by the manufacturer are available at DB specialist workshops in sizes 8-23 mm. This allows to vary the lowering indicated here.- Without levelling control.- Except vehicles with 4WD.- for vehicles without AMG-suspensionGeneric Eibach Lowering kit information:- For vehicles with OE-lowered suspension, the lowering is reduced by the lowering carried out by the manufacturer. For example, M-Sport BMWs, or Civic Type R chassis, may be already lowered from factory.
- Vehicles with OE-lifted suspension (e.g. Offroad-Package, Crossover) are not compatible.
- Please verify before fitting that the part number of the kit that you received is the correct part number for your vehicle make/model/variant/engine/year. In case of non-conformance, the items must not be fitted.
- We recommend to have Eibach springs installed by a qualified workshop only, that has skilled personnel and the required special tools available. If you are unsure on which springs go on the front/rear please ask our team.
- After completion of the spring installation, checking the wheel alignment is required.
- If the standard shock absorbers are not fully operative and their efficiency has worn off, we strongly recommend to replace those by new standard shock absorbers or by sports shock absorbers, if using lowering springs. This already can be necessary from 40,000 miles on OE-damper-milage.
- The installation of Sport-Shock Absobers is recommended with Sportline springs. As example Bilstein B8.
- Depending on engine, gearbox/transmission, equipment and vehicle tolerances lowering may differ from the values given. The stated measurements are referring to new standard cars. Measuring points: vertical distance from the middle of the wheel hub to the bottom edge of the mud wing. Generally the stated measurements are nominal values, which can vary depending on every car.<br/ >About the brandWorldwide Eibach has the reputation of being a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension systems and technically special springs for high demanding applications.
Every product is extensively developed and road tested for maximum performance. Performance has been proven on the track - perfect for the street.
Warning: We are aware of imitation Eibach products being sold which are originating from Germany. Do not settle for inferior or unsafe products. Here at R-Tec we are approved UK Eibach retailers. All parts are covered by a manufacturer guarantee. We are unable to price-match inferior parts or fake Eibach products.
Seen this product advertised elsewhere cheaper?We're all looking for the best prices, even saving a couple of pounds can make a huge difference. That's why we'll always try matching or bettering prices where possible.